The Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher Training is a comprehensive program for aspiring or experienced teachers and yoga practitioners who want to work deeper with themselves.
This 27-day training is taught by Forrest Yoga Guardian Teachers:
Curriculum themes & content:
- Yoga as a healing path: Using yoga to transform physical and emotional pain towards freedom and healing.
- Walking the path of your Spirit: Understanding your own challenges, teaching from a place of truth
- Teaching through discovery: Learn through experience- principles of alignment, class sequencing, working with injuries and energy, modifying poses, teaching private and all levels.
- 200 hours of focussed and rich training: including a daily Ceremony, a 2 hour morning practice, lead by Catherine and Heidi, a variety of teaching tools and group processes, practice teaching with supervision and feedback from Cat and Heidi, 3 days of anatomy with Ellen Heed and a 2-day yoga business course
- Philosophical enquiries: Ethics, teaching integrity and boundaries.
- Authenticity: Learn to speak your truth and listen open heartedly
- Support materials: 300 page FY manual, functional anatomy manual and business course manual.
This course is 200hr Yoga Alliance accredited course.
About Forrest Yoga
Forrest Yoga was created by Ana Forrest (www.forrestyoga.com ), author of “Fierce Medicine” over the last 40 years, is renowned as an intensely physical and internally focused practice that emphasizes how to carry a transformative experience off the mat and into daily life. The practice challenges students to access their whole being and to use Forrest Yoga as a path to finding and then cleansing the emotional and mental blocks that dictate and limit their lives. Students cultivate an acute awareness of their own practice and life process, creating a unique and powerful opportunity for them to make practical life decisions based on their own experiences.
3975 early bird/ 4375 for people NOT staying at the ranch.
All inclusive, residential package: from $5875