5 years ago, late one Saturday night my daughter, Liliana, lost her entire film footage collected for her weekly broadcast, deadline Sunday afternoon! Feeling panic creeping in, we quickly changed gears and, on the fly, created and captured this game on video. What began with disaster turned out to be magical BEYOND the original plan! I love having this funny exchange between us documented.
If you're with family or friends (either in person or even on Skype) entertain playing this simple 3 round "how well do you know me" contest with a loved one (or two!)
Here's how to prepare and play the game.
- Each person write down 3 sets of questions about yourself, 3 easy, 3 medium and 3 difficult (like levels 1, 2 & 3 in Nia Technique!)
- Set up 2 chairs or stools and take it in turns to ask a question.
- Dressing up is not required - however we did have a lot of fun doing it!
- An Audience is not essential- however it could certainly add to the entertainment.
- Lights, Camera & stools are optional - and they enhance the dramatics of the experience!
- Of course - it's a bonus if you have the opportunity to film the exchange
- We'd love to see what you created, to learn more about you and your friends/family
Happy New Year!
love the Terry Family (Joe, Helen, Liliana, Phelps, the horses and all da donkeys!)