New at Soma Ranch
Writers ‘NEST’ Retreat… featuring Nia, Creative Exploration, Space & Time
Come, awaken and explore your creative writing muse through natural space and time sessions of: quiet writing solitude, daily Nia dance, yoga, and meditations. Join the writer’s gathering circle at the end of the day to reflect, share and discuss any work-in-progress projects or other related topics.
When not writing, you can explore many activities at Soma Ranch including: swimming, sauna, hot tub, donkeys, hikes, labyrinth, boat ride on Lake Conroe, Monday Night cowboy church and wolf sanctuary visits.
Bask in the many features of our ranch paradise. Make time during the retreat for quiet serenity, and peaceful days honouring the body, mind and spirit, where you can write, breathe, and move to be as creative as you wish.
Writers of any genre and experience are invited to our Writers ‘Nest’ Retreat, which will have unique features quite like no other.
- Teas, Coffee and snacks
- 2 Nia classes
- Nia 5 stages guided class (relating to writing, focus, imagination, flowing, producing)…
- Guided meditation
- Silent meditation session
- afternoon gathering circle “support, listen, share thoughts and progress”
- Silent mornings
- for each meal: choose 1 silent eating area, 1 conversation eating area
- sunrise Yoga/Meditation on the deck
- activities: swimming, sauna, hot tub, donkeys, hikes, labyrinth, boat ride on lake conroe, Monday Night cowboy church, wolf sanctuary
Two-hour Yoga for Writers morning/ afternoon/ or evening class and a one-hour Yoga Nidra, (the Yoga of Sleep) ie deep meditative state, class.