Tomorrow is a BIG deal for me. I took a challenge in April to be a student and experience 30 yoga classes in 30 days. The experience has been life changing. The teachers at The Yoga Room Conroe are amazing. I couldn't have done it without them, their big hearts, wonderful talents and excellent teaching skills. There's a class on the deck at the marina, Lake Conroe, we'll watch the sun set and the moon rise. It's followed by an amazing margarita celebration. Even Joe Terry is coming! I hope you can join us for the class and/or celebration.
Lessons I've learned:
- starting the day with yoga is a wonderful way to begin my day
- a regular yoga practice has improved my flexibility and I'm sleeping better
- committing to a challenge is a great way to motivate
- being part of a tribe of lovely like minded folks is intoxicating and healthy!
- witnessing another amazing lady/business owner is very inspiring for how I lead
What I've received
- much needed stress relief and an opportunity to reset
- the gift of being a student is a lesson to help me be a better teacher
- more understanding and empathy for new students who attend my classes
- fabulous ideas on how to apply more yoga to floor play in Nia
- a wonderfully conditioned core LOL
- I get to bicycle to yoga - such a gift!
- I get to receive and learn something new on a daily basis
- I get to feel like a grown up!
- I get to do something for myself
- I get to make new friends
- I get it!