I’m back from a fabulous training in Japan.
My day began with glorious sunshine in Japan and ends with the same, home, in Houston.
After a 28 hour day, I’m ready for sleep in anticipation of some great dancing at NiaMoves at 8am in the morning.
Here’s somethings I do to be able to enjoy time and avoid jet lag
- Remove watch and don’t look at time while flying
- Drink lots of water before, during, after flight
- Get outside ASAP after the flight, preferably for a run/walk
- Avoid alcohol
- Avoid wheat
- Avoid sugar
- Avoid caffeine
- Take own food on plane when possible
- Stay awake until it’s the destination’s time for sleep
- Do Nia 5 stages as soon as possible upon arrival
- Minimize working on computer upon arrival